Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: That hat is really quite extraordinary.
US: I wear this hat every day, so it's not extraordinary at all.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "In this special documentary, we'll take a look at this extraordinary man and his extraordinary work with those extraordinary creatures: the dolphins."
- "In brief: you say these perfumes have already been distilled and bottled, which means we cannot re-bottle them and sell them as different fragrances entirely, and from what Philip tells me, it would be an extraordinary feat to convince any of our current distributors to purchase some 10,000 bottles of an outdated perfume."
- "Philip : Again, I'd have gone with "extraordinary"."
- "Philip : Is there any way we could include the term "extraordinary" in the review?"
- "Today was just an ordinary day for an extraordinary company, and tomorrow it will all start over again."
- "Of course you didn't have time this morning to go into detail about just how extraordinary I am. Let's schedule a two-hour meeting next week."
- "The buffet is quite extraordinary."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Extraordinary'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Extraordinary'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!