Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
famous: célebre, famoso
UK: If you could choose, what famous person would you like to date?
US: I would date someone who is famous for their good looks.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Brian : Well, next I usually distribute my famous homemade biscuits."
- "Horatio : Joan Wayne, here we are at the famous Sydney Opera House."
- "Tonton Hubert's famous foie gras!"
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "Adelaide's most famous barbecue restaurant is looking for a barbecue operator."
- "I am offering a handful of Bruno's most esteemed business associates the opportunity to come dressed as famous inmates."
- "I've recently purchased a book by Oliver Jamie, the famous chef, and he's my new best friend."
- "My old pal Herbert Broccoli, the same man who produced the famous James Band films, has asked me to be a silent partner in a movie that begins shooting next week, right here in San Francisco."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Famous'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Famous'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!