Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a field: un campo, un terreno, un área, un ámbito
a wheat field un campo de trigo
a football field (US) un campo de fútbol
I work in the IT field. Trabajo en el área de Tecnología de la Información.
UK: I want to run through the fields with my hair blowing in the wind!
US: I was once attacked by a sheep in a field.
- "To join MyFace, please complete the registration data by filling in all the fields found below."
- "Lower box, field level on the 1st base side."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "It looks like Garbajosa has broken free of the defense and is streaking down the field, yes, he has a free shot and."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "But it is nice to be outside, and the grass on the field reminds me of the gardens of France."
- "New players on the field, more risks, more opportunities, but more fun."
- "His name is Trey Feltchenheimer and he has experience in both management and customer service, and he is highly qualified in a number of related fields."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Field'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Field'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!