Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a field: un campo, un terreno, un área, un ámbito
a wheat field un campo de trigo
a football field (US) un campo de fútbol
I work in the IT field. Trabajo en el área de Tecnología de la Información.
UK: I want to run through the fields with my hair blowing in the wind!
US: I was once attacked by a sheep in a field.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "But it is nice to be outside, and the grass on the field reminds me of the gardens of France."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "His name is Trey Feltchenheimer and he has experience in both management and customer service, and he is highly qualified in a number of related fields."
- "To join MyFace, please complete the registration data by filling in all the fields found below."
- "New players on the field, more risks, more opportunities, but more fun."
- "It looks like Garbajosa has broken free of the defense and is streaking down the field, yes, he has a free shot and."
- "Lower box, field level on the 1st base side."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Field'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Field'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!