Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
firstly: primeramente, en primer lugar
- "Firstly, the recipient is warned that their PalPay account is about to expire, and sent to a bogus webpage where they are asked to enter their account details, address, and even their social security number."
- "Firstly, I must say that I'm disappointed in you."
- "Susie : Well, firstly, we're interested in a new line of products for 15 to 24 year-old men."
- "Firstly, I would like to thank you for your recent correspondence."
- "Firstly, what is a 'letterhead'?"
- "Firstly, we are an equal opportunity employer."
- "Firstly, I would just like to state that it was a special pleasure for me to come and take a tour of the Delavigne offices."
- "Firstly, Delavigne has never done a co-branded product with anyone."
- "Firstly, the Six Nations tournament offers the chance for six European nations – England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, and Wales – to match up against one another."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Firstly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Firstly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!