Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
food: la comida
Italian food comida Italiana
- "A full environmental assessment of food should take into account how the food has been produced and what energy is used in its production."
- "Food, Nutrition, & Optimal Health"
- "It smells like a used diaper with Indian food."
- "French food, no way!"
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
- "Of the many trendy movements gaining popularity within elitist circles, the "local food" movement may have the most momentum. The term describes the growing preference of some consumers to eat only locally or regionally-produced food rather than food which has traveled great distances before arriving on their plate."
- "Good food."
- "Bruno : Edward, this food is considered a delicacy, and Jean wants to share his heritage with us!"
- "They give food."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Food'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Food'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!