Traducción For the past 40 years
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "Benjamin has been in the business for the past 20 years."
- "You must be curious about what I've been doing for these past six months."
- "For the past two weeks, there have been constant thunderstorms here, and the winds have reached speeds of 200 miles per hour, which usually indicates that there's a tornado on its way."
- "They've been showing great progress these past few seasons."
- "English has actually been a compulsory subject in schools for the past 60 years."
- "Chinese businessmen are no longer content to dominate the production end as they have for the last few decades;"
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "After some research, I discovered that they haven't been turned on for the past three and a half years."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'For the past 40 years' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'For the past 40 years'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!