Traducción For the past 40 years
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
for (100 years): durante (100 años)
- "They've been showing great progress these past few seasons."
- "After some research, I discovered that they haven't been turned on for the past three and a half years."
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "English has actually been a compulsory subject in schools for the past 60 years."
- "You must be curious about what I've been doing for these past six months."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "Chinese businessmen are no longer content to dominate the production end as they have for the last few decades;"
- "For the past two weeks, there have been constant thunderstorms here, and the winds have reached speeds of 200 miles per hour, which usually indicates that there's a tornado on its way."
- "Benjamin has been in the business for the past 20 years."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'For the past 40 years' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'For the past 40 years'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!