Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
unfortunately por desgracia
- "Both trains derailed, but fortunately nobody was seriously injured."
- "Fortunately she felt the same way."
- "Fortunately, I was able to locate a log marking the subject's time of arrival and departure each day for the month of August."
- "Fortunately for law enforcement officials, the investigation lasted less than an hour."
- "Fortunately for us, most of these efficiency reviews follow the same general format."
- "In fact, he cannot meet with you during lunch either, so don't bother asking him. Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday the 11th of next month."
- "Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday, the 11th, of next month."
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
- "Moira : Fortunately no casualties or damages were reported, although aftershocks were still being felt today."
- "The rest of you will not be as fortunate."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Fortunate'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Fortunate'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!