Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
unfortunately por desgracia
- "The rest of you will not be as fortunate."
- "Fortunately she felt the same way."
- "Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday, the 11th, of next month."
- "Fortunately for law enforcement officials, the investigation lasted less than an hour."
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
- "Fortunately for us, most of these efficiency reviews follow the same general format."
- "Moira : Fortunately no casualties or damages were reported, although aftershocks were still being felt today."
- "In fact, he cannot meet with you during lunch either, so don't bother asking him. Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday the 11th of next month."
- "Both trains derailed, but fortunately nobody was seriously injured."
- "Fortunately, I was able to locate a log marking the subject's time of arrival and departure each day for the month of August."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Fortunate'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Fortunate'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!