Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
- "Bruno : We are going to France."
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "La France !"
- "A most female perfume from France by Fabergé"
- "Excuse my typical French greeting, but I have just returned from my homeland (France) and I am filled with a love of France (my homeland) and all things French!"
- "Mi casa es su casa, as they say in France."
- "In France."
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "SILVER - Fifi Le Caniche (France)"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'France'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'France'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!