Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
fresh: fresco, nuevo, reciente
- "While we have a long and proud heritage dating from our earliest days in Paris, the attributes of our brand are as fresh and new as ever," said Bruno Delavigne, CEO of Delavigne Corp."
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "Susie : The first one is just a sketch but I think it's fresh, sensual, and fragrant."
- "For this project, we want something fresh, inspired, something that'll set Outback Cologne apart."
- "3476 Minty Fresh Drive"
- "I've got my sun block: SPF 75, my aviator shades, three bottles of purified drinking water, two bags of fresh baby carrots, my travel journal and an empty mayonnaise jar."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "CRAP staff member : Mr. Oléré, are you ready for a delicious fresh fruit platter?"
- "Bruno : Is it fresh?"
- "and one Korean man spoke on the condition of anonymity: "I love dog - especially served with fresh peppers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Fresh'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Fresh'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!