Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
fresh: fresco, nuevo, reciente
- "Bruno : Is it fresh?"
- "CRAP staff member : Mr. Oléré, are you ready for a delicious fresh fruit platter?"
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "3476 Minty Fresh Drive"
- "Susie : The first one is just a sketch but I think it's fresh, sensual, and fragrant."
- "and one Korean man spoke on the condition of anonymity: 'I love dog - especially served with fresh peppers."
- "While we have a long and proud heritage dating from our earliest days in Paris, the attributes of our brand are as fresh and new as ever,' said Bruno Delavigne, CEO of Delavigne Corp."
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "I've got my sun block: SPF 75, my aviator shades, three bottles of purified drinking water, two bags of fresh baby carrots, my travel journal and an empty mayonnaise jar."
- "For this project, we want something fresh, inspired, something that'll set Outback Cologne apart."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Fresh'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Fresh'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!