Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
furthermore: además, asimismo
Furthermore, you have been late every day this week. Además, esta semana ha llegado tarde todos los días.
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
- "Furthermore, Edward Moon, who was fired twice in the span of 3 hours yesterday, is not technically an employee!"
- "Furthermore, I believe my previous experience at Cosmic Cosmetics will prove invaluable at Delavigne."
- "Furthermore, support of local businesses, farmers and stores is one way to protect local jobs."
- "Furthermore, with every firing there is a possibility of wrongful dismissal suits, which can be extremely costly."
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
- "Furthermore, regarding your concerns for the budget, I assure you that we're not in danger of going bankrupt anytime soon!"
- "Furthermore they have decided to add our line of lotions to their shelves."
- "Furthermore, the company will be happy to reimburse the travel expenses for your husband and cats to join you the next few weekends until your family moves here permanently."
- "Furthermore, the weapon used in the assault, allegedly a small glass bottle, was not found at the scene of the crime."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Furthermore'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Furthermore'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!