Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
furthermore: además, asimismo
Furthermore, you have been late every day this week. Además, esta semana ha llegado tarde todos los días.
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
- "Furthermore, I believe my previous experience at Cosmic Cosmetics will prove invaluable at Delavigne."
- "Furthermore, Edward Moon, who was fired twice in the span of 3 hours yesterday, is not technically an employee!"
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
- "Furthermore, support of local businesses, farmers and stores is one way to protect local jobs."
- "Furthermore they have decided to add our line of lotions to their shelves."
- "Furthermore, regarding your concerns for the budget, I assure you that we're not in danger of going bankrupt anytime soon!"
- "Furthermore, with every firing there is a possibility of wrongful dismissal suits, which can be extremely costly."
- "Furthermore, the weapon used in the assault, allegedly a small glass bottle, was not found at the scene of the crime."
- "Furthermore, the company will be happy to reimburse the travel expenses for your husband and cats to join you the next few weekends until your family moves here permanently."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Furthermore'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Furthermore'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!