Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
- "It's Steffi Fünffinger from Epikure Kosmetiks in Germany."
- "Hello, it's Steffi Fünffinger of Epikure Kosmetiks in Munich, Germany."
- "Germany is a leader in eco-commerce."
- "I attended 4 out of 5 sessions before I had to invade Poland, but I'm sure that if I had finished the program, it would have made a big difference -Adolph H, Germany."
- "How is my favorite German client?"
- "What do you call a German with a good sense of humor?"
- "It's from Silke Banowski from Krefeld, Germany, known for its impressive Wasserburg."
- "I am extremely popular in Germany."
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
- "It's a hybrid between the French Camembert and a selection of harder German cheeses."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Germany'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Germany'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!