Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a goat: una cabra
- "Dolphins, monkeys, chickens, dogs, tigers, goats, bears and even a camel named Sheeba."
- "Icarus : He's a pygmy goat!"
- "Stay tuned because next we'll ask a goat to explain gravity."
- "What do you feed your goats?"
- "Wang attributes his success to his astrological sign, and is on the record as saying that those born the year of the Cock (1957) are mentally superior to those born in other years, particularly the year of the Goat (Bruno, you are a Goat."
- "A Tyrannosaurus Rex, for example, would have been no bigger than a small goat."
- "Lupita : You wish that I was dead, you heartless son of a goat!"
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "Pet a goat."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Goat'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Goat'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!