Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
greatly: mucho, enormemente
We greatly appreciate your business. Apreciamos enormemente su fidelidad.
Lately, the price of socks has greatly increased. Ultimamente, el precio de los calcetines ha aumentado enormemente.
- "This development greatly pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain nirvana with us."
- "I greatly enjoy your perfumes."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume "Old Man Smell", so that I may stop worrying."
- "The transition costs of offshore operations are greatly outweighed by the long term savings which outsourcing provides."
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume for men, "Old Man Smell", so that I may put my worries to rest."
- "So, for the two conversations last week, which I greatly enjoyed, the total amounts to 1200 dollars."
- "If you deem my application worth considering, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you or Mr. Delavigne personally at your earliest convenience."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "By simply accepting Mrs. Hughes' resignation, you could have spared the company this expense, which would have been greatly appreciated."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Greatly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Greatly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!