Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
greatly: mucho, enormemente
We greatly appreciate your business. Apreciamos enormemente su fidelidad.
Lately, the price of socks has greatly increased. Ultimamente, el precio de los calcetines ha aumentado enormemente.
- "I greatly enjoy your perfumes."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume 'Old Man Smell', so that I may stop worrying."
- "By simply accepting Mrs. Hughes' resignation, you could have spared the company this expense, which would have been greatly appreciated."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
- "The transition costs of offshore operations are greatly outweighed by the long term savings which outsourcing provides."
- "This development greatly pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain nirvana with us."
- "If you deem my application worth considering, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you or Mr. Delavigne personally at your earliest convenience."
- "So, for the two conversations last week, which I greatly enjoyed, the total amounts to 1200 dollars."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume for men, 'Old Man Smell', so that I may put my worries to rest."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Greatly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Greatly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!