Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a helicopter (or "a copter"): un helicóptero
Come on, I'll give you a ride in my helicopter. Ven, te llevaré a dar una vuelta en mi helicóptero.
- "I imagine that in the helicopter, the noise, confusion and emotion of the moment might have influenced her."
- "Donny is licensed to fly and certified to teach in single and multi-engine airplanes, as well as helicopters, gliders, hot air balloons and UFOs."
- "The coast guard was notified immediately afterwards, and sent out both helicopters and rescue boats."
- "Then in the middle of the ceremony, you fly away in a helicopter with your boss?"
- "Bruno : (to Susie) Susie, welcome aboard my private helicopter, my love."
- "Send a helicopter!"
- "We have your laboratory surrounded by a team of 300 highly trained military operatives, 50 ninjas on loan from a sushi restaurant, 17 Apache helicopters and 3 cats that followed us here."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Helicopter'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Helicopter'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!