Help someone with
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I will help you with (your homework): Te ayudaré con (tus deberes)
- "I'm sorry, but I can't help you with that."
- "He seems like a solid worker - the kind of guy you can depend on, and he's always free to help you with problems. However, he's sometimes a bit difficult to understand, especially when he's talking about technical issues."
- "Was there anything else I can help you with today?"
- "Is there something I could help you with perhaps?"
- "He's asked me to help you with damage control."
- "Shareholder agreements must be taken seriously, and I'm just the woman to help you with that."
- "Is there anything else I can help you with?"
- "Lawyer : The same accountant that was going to help you with your tax evasion case!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Help someone with'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Help someone with'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!