Hot air balloon
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a hot air balloon: un globo aerostático
- "Donny is licensed to fly and certified to teach in single and multi-engine airplanes, as well as helicopters, gliders, hot air balloons and UFOs."
- "According to unnamed sources, the hot air balloon was commandeered by eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "July 27th, 2007: A hot air balloon flying off the California coast reportedly crashed over the Pacific Ocean early this morning."
- "For those of you just tuning in, it was reported that the eccentric perfume magnate was piloting a hot air balloon while drunk when he lost control of the machine."
- "Something about a hot air balloon ride in the south Pacific."
- "Hot Air Balloon Crashes Over Pacific: Rescue teams dispatched, survivors unlikely"
- "The hot air balloon was being tracked by satellite and radio until 7:32, at which time it disappeared from the radar, and the radio signal was replaced by static."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Hot air balloon'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Hot air balloon'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!