Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
What a huge success! ¡Que gran éxito!
UK: The Delavigne Christmas party was a huge success.
US: The bill for the party was also huge.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Requires a huge wingspan and is not ideal for night flights."
- "Huge fan is an understatement."
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "My breasts are huge!"
- "Susie : Oh my god, it's huge!"
- "The choice in these huge stores is amazing."
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
- "Nickel is too soft, there's a huge dent in Mr Delavigne's head and his legs are all twisted."
- "My employer, His Majesty Sheik Jafar, is a huge fan of your Bordello Breeze fragrance."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Huge'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Huge'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!