Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
a hut: una choza, una cabaña
Note that Jabba The Hut is not actually a "hut" (a small house), but rather the name of an alien species in the Star Wars universe.
For several years I lived in a hut in downtown New York. He vivido varios años en una cabaña en el centro de Nueva York.
- "Not only was he obnoxious and rude, but he also made several sexual innuendos before telling me that Delavigne had "no need" for the Perfume Hut."
- "According to my research, the Perfume Hut has recently filed for Chapter XI bankruptcy, which comes as no surprise to me."
- "The Perfume Hut"
- "I must say that I doubt that Philip Cheeter would ever take it upon himself to contact the CEO of the Perfume Hut if he had a problem with one of their buyers."
- "Brian : So we were trapped in the hut, but we solved your riddle, and then we used your tunnel to."
- "I should let you know that the Perfume Hut is already preparing to empty its shelves of all Delavigne products."
- "Buyer, Perfume Hut Ltd"
- "I plan to step down from my position as principal buyer for the Perfume Hut immediately."
- "Normally I would simply drop this affair, and recommend to my superiors that the Perfume Hut cancel all future orders and sales of Delavigne products immediately."
- "We've had to lock the door to his hut, I'm afraid."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Hut' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Hut'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!