Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
I've finally found my ideal man. Por fin he encontrado a mi hombre ideal
- "I guess that's my ideal woman."
- "Return to the computer and try to put something solid (a 30cm lead plate is ideal) between you and the subject wearing the headset."
- "Brent : Sounds like my ideal holiday, Candy."
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "So the lay-out is ideal."
- "Someone who understands that I'm devoted to my work, and someone who accepts me as I am. Also, they need to like cats, and if they like algebra, that would be ideal."
- "I also prefer central heating from natural gas rather than electricity, although if you can find an apartment with solar panels, that would be ideal."
- "As a child, I often imagined myself talking to other people, so I feel that I would be ideal for the position as Director of Personnel."
- "As a result of this experience, I have mastered my own emotions, which has made me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "Requires a huge wingspan and is not ideal for night flights."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Ideal' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Ideal'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!