Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I've finally found my ideal man. Por fin he encontrado a mi hombre ideal
- "Brent : Sounds like my ideal holiday, Candy."
- "I guess that's my ideal woman."
- "As a result of this experience, I have mastered my own emotions, which has made me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "As a child, I often imagined myself talking to other people, so I feel that I would be ideal for the position as Director of Personnel."
- "Return to the computer and try to put something solid (a 30cm lead plate is ideal) between you and the subject wearing the headset."
- "So the lay-out is ideal."
- "Requires a huge wingspan and is not ideal for night flights."
- "Someone who understands that I'm devoted to my work, and someone who accepts me as I am. Also, they need to like cats, and if they like algebra, that would be ideal."
- "I also prefer central heating from natural gas rather than electricity, although if you can find an apartment with solar panels, that would be ideal."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Ideal'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Ideal'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!