Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an immigrant: un inmigrante
- "This starter pack is designed to give recent immigrants* to the USA a user-friendly introduction to life in the United States of America."
- "Jean : I love Italian immigrants!"
- "Please note that this product is only designed for legal immigrants."
- "As an immigrant myself, I struggled with a lot of red tape before I was finally awarded American citizenship."
- "My name is Horatio Oléré, and I'm, well, I am an Amazonian immigrant living illegally in the United States."
- "To replace them, he found a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "Everybody knows that you speak perfect English, so you should stop disguising yourself as a lovable, mild-mannered immigrant."
- "Boston is also known for its large population of Irish and Italian immigrants!"
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "On the other hand, he did find a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Immigrant'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Immigrant'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!