In addition to
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
in addition (to): además de
In addition to perfumes, Delavigne also manufactures beauty products. Además de perfumes, Delavigne produce productos de belleza.
- "The votes will be tallied over the weekend, and we will have a meeting on Monday, in addition to our regularly scheduled staff meeting, to discuss the results, and take your questions."
- "Your decision to terminate Mrs. Hughes will cost this company 2 months of salary in addition to a generous severance package."
- "In addition to its headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "In addition to their headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "I am comfortable in high-pressure situations, and I work well both independently and within a team. In addition to my secretarial and research skills, I am an experienced event planner, having arranged Bingo Night for three consecutive years, one of the government's most popular evenings."
- "Votes will be tallied over the weekend, and we will have a meeting on Monday, in addition to our regularly scheduled staff meeting, to discuss the results and take your questions."
- "In addition to using all-natural ingredients, the new line (code-named "WorldBlends") is produced under humane conditions: the company has sworn to work only with manufacturers approved by human rights watchdog group P."
- "Kevin : Then, my grandmother had four more children, in addition to the five she had with my grandfather."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'In addition to'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'In addition to'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!