Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
in fact: de hecho, en realidad, por lo visto
- "Do you have any idea why Miss Susan Bliss might have had reason to believe that you were in fact gay?"
- "A rumor that Horatio Oleré, the acclaimed nose of the Delavigne Corporation, has in fact, left the company."
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
- "In fact, I'm in a bit of a bind."
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "Jean : In fact, I have a different proposal to."
- "15 years sober, today in fact."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "In fact, maybe one day."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'In fact'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'In fact'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!