In order to
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
In order to (enter this office building, you must have a badge): Para (entrar en este edificio de oficinas, necesita un pase)
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "There's only one solution: we need to energize the machine with a steady pulse of infrasonic frequencies in order to cancel out all the bad resonance."
- "Philip will be traveling by company car in order to save on airfare, so you can consider this a 'business road trip' if you like."
- "In order to improve our organization's reputation for service, here are some proven customer service guidelines that I have found particularly beneficial"
- "In order to reactivate your PlasterCard, it is essential that you confirm your credit card information below"
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "Technique : Dress up like ghosts, monsters and sexy nurses in order to extort the precious candy."
- "I have used shorthand in my notes in order to save time."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'In order to'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'In order to'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!