Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(the person) in question: (la persona) en cuestión
- "Moreover, the 'nice young man' in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "The biofuels in question were made from algae (aquatic plant-like organisms, but not the kind found in miso soup)."
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "The model in question is practically naked."
- "Is it true that you were with him on the night in question?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'In question'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'In question'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!