Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to decrease disminuir
an increase: un incremento
(the) increased (sales): (el) incremento (de ventas)
UK: We should increase the amount of fruit that we eat.
US: There has been a sharp increase in interest rates.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Those same scientists predict that this figure is likely to increase in coming years."
- "This leads me to my point: some of the staff have been discussing the possibility of a company-wide 'nap time' in order to increase productivity during the work day."
- "Free-shipping and 'buy one get one free' offers are expected to increase before Christmas."
- "One solution may be increasing discounts and promotions this year."
- "Although the notoriety of the local food movement is increasing, even lending such buzzwords as 'food patriotism' (strong belief in sustainable local food chains) and 'locavore' (one who eats only local products) to the lexicon, some remain unconvinced that the local food movement is all it's cracked up to be."
- "Insufficient or poor-quality sleep increases the risk of high blood pressure and heart disease, as well as the probability of making risky decisions."
- "It's not just senior citizens who dig the sound of analog audio recordings, recent increases in vinyl record sales suggest that younger listeners are discovering turntables and the clarity of sound that they offer."
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "I'd better increase your order to 200,000 then."
- "Your company's plan allows you to increase or decrease your monthly pay-in at any time, as well as to re-allocate the investments of your plan."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Increase'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Increase'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!