Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: Philip really is an incredibly silly man.
US: That's an incredible story: really unbelievable!
- "Susan graduated at the top of her class at Oxford, and has incredible recommendations from every company she has ever worked for."
- "It's so incredible that you don't snore in bed."
- "Bruno wondered if there were some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances."
- "Bruno began to brainstorm. If there were only some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances."
- "Bruno : Me neither! Incredible!"
- "The way he gets on with his staff impresses me incredibly."
- "Icarus : That's incredible."
- "The way you handled that paper jam was incredible."
- "The beautiful planet you see before you is the most incredible thing you've ever witnessed."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Incredible'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Incredible'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!