Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: Philip really is an incredibly silly man.
US: That's an incredible story: really unbelievable!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Susan graduated at the top of her class at Oxford, and has incredible recommendations from every company she has ever worked for."
- "Bruno began to brainstorm. If there were only some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances."
- "Bruno wondered if there were some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances."
- "My only regret is that I didn't understand every word of this incredible film."
- "The way you handled that paper jam was incredible."
- "The beautiful planet you see before you is the most incredible thing you've ever witnessed."
- "Bruno : Me neither! Incredible!"
- "The way he gets on with his staff impresses me incredibly."
- "It's so incredible that you don't snore in bed."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Incredible'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Incredible'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!