Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an IT position un cargo en IT
UK: Information technology is usually abbreviated to I.T.
US: He studied information technology at university and now works in an IT department.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The big winners are Jean Marron, who ironically works in the IT department, and Philip Cheeter of Sales."
- "You are through to the Delavigne IT department."
- "Bob Carter IT Department"
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the 'Taxman' virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
- "I'll get one of the IT monkeys to set it up for me."
- "I am sending you straight back to the IT department."
- "- Contact your friendly IT department immediately if you notice anything strange on your computer."
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "The IT systems have certainly improved since his arrival, and I've even recommended the Slideshow Consulting Group to my friends."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Information technology'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Information technology'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!