Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an ingredient: un ingrediente
- "They forgot the most important ingredient!"
- "Not only are melody and rhythm essential ingredients in the perfume-making process, I believe they are essential for all forms of work."
- "To my horror, I saw that the biggest ingredient of this "vegetable" soup was."
- "Critics claim that the best ingredients don't always come from your region and that transport is only one element of a food's environmental impact."
- "Additionally, the Research & Development Department will be embarking on a three-month trek into the Indonesian jungle to hunt for new ingredients."
- "While heating up the soup, I decided to read the ingredients."
- "Brian : That shouldn't be a problem. I have the file right here, you should find everything you need about the product's ingredients."
- "We do not currently plan to change either the name or the ingredients of our popular "Vegetable Soup"."
- "Take this test-tube and put the ingredients you brought into it."
- "In addition to using all-natural ingredients, the new line (code-named "WorldBlends") is produced under humane conditions: the company has sworn to work only with manufacturers approved by human rights watchdog group P."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Ingredient'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Ingredient'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!