Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
an initiative: una iniciativa
Take the initiative! ¡Tome la iniciativa!
on one's own initiative por iniciativa propia
The government's new initiative to improve the economy is working. La nueva iniciativa del gobierno para mejorar la economía está funcionando.
- "Mr. Jones, you talked earlier about Delavigne's planned environmental initiatives-"
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
- "We are hoping this initiative will save time and avoid hurt feelings (mainly my own)."
- "However, I can tell you that the initiative kills two birds with one stone: not only should it improve the level of hygiene in the office, it will also provide a permanent use for otherwise useless intern, Edward Moon."
- "Will you be making any money from this initiative?"
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "CEO Bruno Delavigne, along with Chief of Research and Development Horatio Oléré, will unveil a philanthropic initiative of great consequence, to be revealed at the time of press conference (6 PM)."
- "This sort of initiative has had remarkable success at such multinationals as Moogle."
- "She is the spokeswoman for the perfume company Delavigne Corp, known for its numerous eco-friendly initiatives."
- "Certainly there are companies which have had success with this kind of initiative, however I am reluctant to set aside time for naps at this time."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Initiative' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Initiative'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!