Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an initiative: una iniciativa
Take the initiative! ¡Tome la iniciativa!
on one's own initiative por iniciativa propia
The government's new initiative to improve the economy is working. La nueva iniciativa del gobierno para mejorar la economía está funcionando.
- "Will you be making any money from this initiative?"
- "Mr. Jones, you talked earlier about Delavigne's planned environmental initiatives-"
- "She is the spokeswoman for the perfume company Delavigne Corp, known for its numerous eco-friendly initiatives."
- "CEO Bruno Delavigne, along with Chief of Research and Development Horatio Oléré, will unveil a philanthropic initiative of great consequence, to be revealed at the time of press conference (6 PM)."
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "This sort of initiative has had remarkable success at such multinationals as Moogle."
- "However, I can tell you that the initiative kills two birds with one stone: not only should it improve the level of hygiene in the office, it will also provide a permanent use for otherwise useless intern, Edward Moon."
- "We are hoping this initiative will save time and avoid hurting feelings (mainly my own)."
- "Certainly there are companies which have had success with this kind of initiative, however I am reluctant to set aside time for naps at this time."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Initiative'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Initiative'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!