Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to inspire: inspirar, animar
UK: That was a really inspired decision.
US: I try to inspire more people to care for the environment.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "A ballad that inspires company pride and joy."
- "When Bruno witnessed Horatio's skill and his spectacular organ, he was inspired."
- "To inspire them to feel sexy in their own skin."
- "A manager should be considerate, inspiring, interested, empowering."
- "The board of trustees have decided to commission a novel that will be inspired by Delavigne and its products."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "Jean : You are very inspiring Philip."
- "For this project, we want something fresh, inspired, something that'll set Outback Cologne apart."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Inspire'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Inspire'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!