Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
- "He is a magnetic, popular figure, known as much for his business acumen as he is for his charity work and intense affection for dogs."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "I've also developed a deep understanding of the full range of human reactions: fear, apprehension, concern, as well as intense anger."
- "I suggest we end this very intense session with a big hug."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original mixtures."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original blends."
- "Bruno : It's about the American flag, how it was still waving even during an intense battle with bombs all around."
- "After two intense months of interviews, innumerable resumés, and extensive background research, I'm confident that I've finally found the perfect hire for our new Customer Service department."
- "He complained of 'intense pancake syndrome', 'lazy eyebrows' and a 'chocolate mistake'."
- "an intense bar fight ensues."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Intense'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Intense'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!