Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
- "I've also developed a deep understanding of the full range of human reactions: fear, apprehension, concern, as well as intense anger."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "After two intense months of interviews, innumerable resumés, and extensive background research, I'm confident that I've finally found the perfect hire for our new Customer Service department."
- "I suggest we end this very intense session with a big hug."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original mixtures."
- "He is a magnetic, popular figure, known as much for his business acumen as he is for his charity work and intense affection for dogs."
- "He complained of "intense pancake syndrome", "lazy eyebrows" and a "chocolate mistake"."
- "an intense bar fight ensues."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original blends."
- "Bruno : It's about the American flag, how it was still waving even during an intense battle with bombs all around."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Intense'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Intense'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!