Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
international: internacional, exterior
- "Mrs. Brady's International School of English is situated in the delightful countryside of Cornwall, a county rich in history and legends located at the south-western tip of England."
- "SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT"
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "Kevin : My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
- "There is a great deal of pressure for American companies to adhere to international human rights standards."
- "Women want him, men want to be him. Every bit the international man of mystery."
- "This international restaurant 'app' is handy when you arrive in a foreign city."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is international now!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'International'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'International'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!