Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
What's the issue? ¿Cuál es el asunto?
I have a small issue with your poor hygiene. Tengo un pequeño problema con tu mala higiene.
world issues la actualidad internacional
to issue: publicar, entregar
The National Weather Forecasting agency has issued a hurricane warning. La agencia nacional de meteorología ha emitido un boletín advirtiendo de un huracán.
UK: Global warming is an issue which affects us all.
US: I'm afraid I'll have to issue you a warning.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I will of course talk to Doris, but I'm pretty sure that her recent poor performance is a result of personal issues."
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "As chief financial officer, I'd like to avoid issuing any profit warnings."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "Granted, personal issues should not interfere with job performance, however it is my firm belief that, given time, Doris will regain her previous productivity."
- "Susie : We need to issue a publicity statement that denounces Ivana's behavior, but also shows we are helping her through this difficult time."
- "I know I've learnt that you people have a lot of unresolved issues."
- "Here is my assessment of your issues following our brief encounter."
- "Whatever you do, don't mention any pregnancy issues, or you could get DC into serious trouble."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Issue'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Issue'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!