It's just that
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
it's just that (I'm scared): es solo que (tengo miedo)
- "Brian : No, it was fine sir, it's just that it lacks a bit of pizzaz, oomph, flavour, zippidy doo dah zippidy day."
- "it's just that this is very important Brian."
- "It's just that I never thought it was possible to love a woman."
- "It's just that I've noticed a surprising trend: TigerLily isn't being bought by Rebecca."
- "Brian : Sir, it's just that today is December 25th!"
- "Kevin : Sir, it's not that I don't have any money it's just that I don't have any money on me, I swear."
- "Polly : It's just that I don't really support Zirconda's membership in the European Union, but on the other hand."
- "It's just that we're looking for a friend of ours, we're not sure if he's still alive, and we've got to find him and then get off this island."
- "It's just that it was an accident."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'It's just that'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'It's just that'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!