Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a job: un trabajo, un empleo, una tarea
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "-I need the job."
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "Is there much security in this job?"
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "Apparently, my job is so boring even a robot refuses to do it."
- "Congrats on your job change from unpaid intern to male model!"
- "Philip : Good job, that's one."
- "Robots are still thriving at the Delavigne Corp, doing our jobs better than us."
- "In ten years' time, all jobs will be done by robots."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Job'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Job'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!