Just the three of us
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(just) the three of us: (sólo) nosotros tres
just the two of us únicamente los dos
- "So I thought that Thursday would be great for the two of us to set aside a few minutes to chat."
- "In fact, the very thought of the two of us together makes me ill."
- "I must say that I'm disappointed, but I'm sure that Bob, Horatio and I will have a blast, just the three of us."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "Since Fridays are also rather busy for us all, I thought that Thursday would be great for the two of us to set aside a few minutes to chat."
- "Please contact Sam and arrange a meeting for the three of us for next Thursday."
- "Warbuckle : Well well well, Philip, look at the two of us: a couple of sad and lonely workaholics stuck at the office on New Year's Eve!"
- "Send her the documents right away, and then arrange a meeting here next week for the three of us."
- "What about a candlelit dinner, just the two of us?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Just the three of us'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Just the three of us'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!