Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(I) just wanted (to see you): Tan solo quería (verte)
- "Bruno : I just wanted you to be proud of me, Papi."
- "Bruno : No, I just wanted to know if Polly was there."
- "I just wanted to send you this message to let you know that I'm okay, so you can tell everyone else at the office."
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
- "I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work this week."
- "I just wanted to follow up on the product recall you requested for Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "I just wanted to let you know that I received your e-mail, and we should talk about this banking situation further."
- "Susie : But, I just wanted to-"
- "I just wanted to give you some more information about the situation."
- "Just wanted to introduce you to Framboise."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Just wanted'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Just wanted'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!