Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(I) just wanted (to see you): Tan solo quería (verte)
- "Bruno : No, I just wanted to know if Polly was there."
- "I just wanted to send you this message to let you know that I'm okay, so you can tell everyone else at the office."
- "Bruno : I just wanted you to be proud of me, Papi."
- "Susie : But, I just wanted to-"
- "Just wanted to introduce you to Framboise."
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
- "I just wanted to give you some more information about the situation."
- "I just wanted to follow up on the product recall you requested for Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "I just wanted to let you know that I received your e-mail, and we should talk about this banking situation further."
- "I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work this week."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Just wanted'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Just wanted'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!