Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a lake: un lago
- "Philip : I went camping with my friend Joe in Lake Tahoe, which is about 200 miles north of San Francisco."
- "I like to send people a stream - or should I say glacier - of passive-aggressive e-mails until the person becomes numb and confused and eventually falls into a frozen lake."
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "There is no fire to the lake."
- "I tried calling earlier, but your secretary informed me that you were dynamite fishing at the lake on your ranch."
- "We will be staying in rustic-style log cabins at the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino."
- "Out here you can get in touch with the great outdoors: hunting, fishing, swimming in the lake, and lounging in the outdoor Jacuzzi."
- "I'm glad to welcome you all here to the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino, and I'm happy to see such a great turnout for this event."
- "And I'm sure I don't need to tell you what a masterpiece Swan Lake is!"
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lake'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Lake'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!