Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a lake: un lago
- "And I'm sure I don't need to tell you what a masterpiece Swan Lake is!"
- "There is no fire to the lake."
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "I tried calling earlier, but your secretary informed me that you were dynamite fishing at the lake on your ranch."
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "Out here you can get in touch with the great outdoors: hunting, fishing, swimming in the lake, and lounging in the outdoor Jacuzzi."
- "We will be staying in rustic-style log cabins at the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino."
- "I like to send people a stream - or should I say glacier - of passive-aggressive e-mails until the person becomes numb and confused and eventually falls into a frozen lake."
- "Philip : I went camping with my friend Joe in Lake Tahoe, which is about 200 miles north of San Francisco."
- "I'm glad to welcome you all here to the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino, and I'm happy to see such a great turnout for this event."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lake'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Lake'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!