Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
last (week): (la semana) pasada
I had dinner with Bob last Tuesday. El martes pasado cené con Bob.
- "He and his media friends have been giving me trouble, and I'm afraid it's the last thing I need right now, what with my recent bear-shooting scandal."
- "Last year was the worst on record for perfume giant Kalvin Krime."
- "There is a theory that drunken wizards are responsible for the deaths of some 5,000 pigeons across the United Kingdom in the last year."
- "Several departments, including Sales and Production, did not spend all of the money they were allocated at last year's budget approval meeting."
- "Last week, I received a phone call from my great aunt Margaret."
- "I suppose it's just a coincidence that Delavigne scheduled this press conference only two days after the release of Kalvin Krime's follow-up to last year's super-popular "KK One"?"
- "Last year, we approved a salary increase, a pension fund, a new health plan with the best HMO in California and even spousal benefits!"
- "I got a call from my accountant Bernie Siegelman last month."
- "Our company's marquee perfume release last year, "Adonis for men", has been nominated for a "Smelly" award, the most prestigious award in the perfume industry."
- "I just met with him last month."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Last week'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Last week'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!