Traducción Last week
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
last (week): (la semana) pasada
I had dinner with Bob last Tuesday. El martes pasado cené con Bob.
- "Several departments, including Sales and Production, did not spend all of the money they were allocated at last year's budget approval meeting."
- "Our company's marquee perfume release last year, "Adonis for men", has been nominated for a "Smelly" award, the most prestigious award in the perfume industry."
- "I just met with him last month."
- "He and his media friends have been giving me trouble, and I'm afraid it's the last thing I need right now, what with my recent bear-shooting scandal."
- "Last week, I received a phone call from my great aunt Margaret."
- "I suppose it's just a coincidence that Delavigne scheduled this press conference only two days after the release of Kalvin Krime's follow-up to last year's super-popular "KK One"?"
- "There is a theory that drunken wizards are responsible for the deaths of some 5,000 pigeons across the United Kingdom in the last year."
- "Last year, we approved a salary increase, a pension fund, a new health plan with the best HMO in California and even spousal benefits!"
- "I got a call from my accountant Bernie Siegelman last month."
- "Last year was the worst on record for perfume giant Kalvin Krime."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Last week' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Last week'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!