Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
lately: Últimamente, recientemente
Have you seen any good movies lately? ¿Has visto alguna buena película últimamente?
- "You're awfully indecisive lately."
- "There seem to be a lot of light bulbs which need replacing lately, especially in the girls' offices."
- "I really apologize for the delay, but I've been working non-stop lately on reconfiguring the network, and I didn't have a chance to search for the keyboard until this afternoon."
- "I've had a lot of things on my mind lately."
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast 'Weevil's people', my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
- "Seriously, seriously, has anyone been to the airport lately?"
- "Warbuckle : Well, as you know, Pedro, I've had my share of legal difficulties lately, and these vultures want to destroy my reputation."
- "It's been a year since the Italians won the World Cup in Germany, and lately there has been some exciting football being played in Argentina."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lately'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Lately'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!