Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
lately: Últimamente, recientemente
Have you seen any good movies lately? ¿Has visto alguna buena película últimamente?
- "Seriously, seriously, has anyone been to the airport lately?"
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast 'Weevil's people', my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
- "Warbuckle : Well, as you know, Pedro, I've had my share of legal difficulties lately, and these vultures want to destroy my reputation."
- "It's been a year since the Italians won the World Cup in Germany, and lately there has been some exciting football being played in Argentina."
- "You're awfully indecisive lately."
- "I really apologize for the delay, but I've been working non-stop lately on reconfiguring the network, and I didn't have a chance to search for the keyboard until this afternoon."
- "There seem to be a lot of light bulbs which need replacing lately, especially in the girls' offices."
- "I've had a lot of things on my mind lately."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lately'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Lately'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!