Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
for life: de por vida, para toda la vida
UK: She lived a life of luxury.
US: Doctors are trying to save the child's life.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Real life profile"
- "Greedy men been killing all the life there ever was."
- "Harold : This is the longest elevator ride I ever took in my life!"
- "I simply want you to get to know your child and be involved in their life for the next 40 to 60 years."
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
- "I'd like to see what your professional life is like."
- "As I begin this new chapter in my life, substituting meaningless sexual encounters with meaningful brush strokes, I would appreciate the support of my colleagues as I reveal the fruits of my labor."
- "The referee is a tit, but sometimes we have to live with many tits in life."
- "Subject: RE: The first day of the rest of your life"
- "We're on the high seas now, leagues away from our former lives as landlubbers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Life'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Life'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!