Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(an extravagant) lifestyle: un estilo de vida (derrochador)
- "Needless to say, if the media found out about Freddie's "lifestyle", they'd have a field day."
- "I don't want to go back to that lifestyle: the parties, the drugs, the girls."
- "Anyway, I'm expecting a full written apology or I'm going to tell your family about your wicked San Francisco "lifestyle"."
- "Remember, your cat is free to choose any lifestyle he or she wishes."
- "The returns on your money are spectacular, and guarantee you'll be able to live the lifestyle you've become accustomed to, even when you're senile."
- "I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Lifestyles of the Rich and Crazy"
- "- The lifestyle you've always dreamed of: Foreign holidays, fast cars, expensive gifts for your spouse / companion."
- "Bruno : I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Horatio : You need a change of lifestyle."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lifestyle'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Lifestyle'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!