Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(an extravagant) lifestyle: un estilo de vida (derrochador)
- "Needless to say, if the media found out about Freddie's 'lifestyle', they'd have a field day."
- "Bruno : I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "I don't want to go back to that lifestyle: the parties, the drugs, the girls."
- "The returns on your money are spectacular, and guarantee you'll be able to live the lifestyle you've become accustomed to, even when you're senile."
- "- The lifestyle you've always dreamed of: Foreign holidays, fast cars, expensive gifts for your spouse / companion."
- "Horatio : You need a change of lifestyle."
- "Lifestyles of the Rich and Crazy"
- "I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Remember, your cat is free to choose any lifestyle he or she wishes."
- "Anyway, I'm expecting a full written apology or I'm going to tell your family about your wicked San Francisco 'lifestyle'."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lifestyle'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Lifestyle'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!