Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a loan (from a bank): un préstamo (bancario)
(a book) on loan from (the library): (un libro) prestado de (la biblioteca)
UK: I needed a huge student loan to pay for my university studies.
US: Could you loan me your dog this weekend?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Listen, I just got your message and I'd like to set up a time to discuss those loans."
- "So if you're still willing, I'd like to get together over lunch, or maybe even brunch, so that we can sort out this trouble with your loans once and for all."
- "I suppose I'm stuck with the terms of these loans until they're completely paid off."
- "When we agreed to the terms of those loans, all of those rates were supposed to be fixed, not variable."
- "We have your laboratory surrounded by a team of 300 highly trained military operatives, 50 ninjas on loan from a sushi restaurant, 17 Apache helicopters and 3 cats that followed us here."
- "If you were to consolidate your loans now with a fixed rate, you'd be paying more interest than you are with your variable rate."
- "Sam : Well, it's all there Bruno, I assure you, with your signature at the bottom. It seems that you did actually agree to the terms of the loans when you signed seven years ago."
- "Sam : You're concerned about the interest rates on your outstanding loans."
- "I have your loan applications right here, and if you look at the section marked 7b, you can see that the interest rates increase at the current market rate."
- "You are unlikely to be lent any more money and you may not be able to transfer your existing loan from one home to another."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Loan'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Loan'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!