Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(the city of) London: (la ciudad de) Londres
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "Postcard from London's romantic views"
- "After London, after Paris, I'm in Kalackistan."
- "For those who don't know me, I'm a journalist for London's "Sunday Roast" newspaper."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "I'm speaking to you now from my flat in London."
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'London'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'London'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!