Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to look into (a situation, your eyes): examinar (una situación), mirar directamente (a los ojos)
I will look into your case. Voy a examinar su caso.
- "I'll look into French courses for Dave and Laura, okay?"
- "I'll look into it."
- "But I promise we will look into this situation."
- "As our eyes met for the first time, I felt her looking deep into my soul, a place where no woman had ever penetrated."
- "Now, Mr. Gidyeon, look into this mirror and tell me what you see, mmkay?"
- "I believe we should look into changing banks as soon as possible: staying with our current bank seems to be a foolish expenditure."
- "The gadget that's going to look into my brain!"
- "Donna : So, Mr. Farmer you were talking about a machine that would allow me to look into the minds of my patients."
- "Sam : Well, I can certainly look into it."
- "I'll look into it and get back to you."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Look into'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Look into'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!