Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to look into (a situation, your eyes): examinar (una situación), mirar directamente (a los ojos)
I will look into your case. Voy a examinar su caso.
- "I'll look into it."
- "As our eyes met for the first time, I felt her looking deep into my soul, a place where no woman had ever penetrated."
- "Now, Mr. Gidyeon, look into this mirror and tell me what you see, mmkay?"
- "I believe we should look into changing banks as soon as possible: staying with our current bank seems to be a foolish expenditure."
- "But I promise we will look into this situation."
- "The gadget that's going to look into my brain!"
- "I'll look into French courses for Dave and Laura, okay?"
- "Sam : Well, I can certainly look into it."
- "I'll look into it and get back to you."
- "Donna : So, Mr. Farmer you were talking about a machine that would allow me to look into the minds of my patients."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Look into'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Look into'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!