Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
mainly: principalmente, sobre todo
I watch foreign films mainly. Veo sobre todo películas extranjeras.
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "Wang Industries is the Shanghai-based parent company for a number of successful Chinese operations, mainly industrial companies, though Wang is diversifying his holdings rapidly."
- "but mainly about books."
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "My responsibilities included mainly administrative tasks such as creating monthly, quarterly and annual personnel reports."
- "The slower growth this quarter is mainly due to new hirings."
- "Day 13 : Horatio has constructed a small tent near the ovens, comprised mainly of asparagus and T-Bone steaks."
- "We are hoping this initiative will save time and avoid hurt feelings (mainly my own)."
- "Mick : There are a few, but it's mainly sharks out there, mate."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Mainly' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Mainly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!