Make it to an appointment
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to make an appointment: concertar una cita
I made an appointment for next Friday. Tengo una cita el próximo viernes.
I don't know if I'll make it to the party. No sé si podré ir a la fiesta.
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Bruno : That's fine, Leonard, just be sure to make an appointment next time, okay?"
- "I'm afraid you'll have to make an appointment with me to talk about training."
- "Bruno : No problem. Next time make an appointment."
- "Teller : You'll need to make an appointment with a bank officer to do that, sir."
- "I have made an appointment with the warehouse manager, Mr. Jiou, so that I can have a look at the stock for myself."
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Make it to an appointment'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Make it to an appointment'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!