Make it to an appointment
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to make an appointment: concertar una cita
I made an appointment for next Friday. Tengo una cita el próximo viernes.
I don't know if I'll make it to the party. No sé si podré ir a la fiesta.
- "Bruno : That's fine, Leonard, just be sure to make an appointment next time, okay?"
- "Teller : You'll need to make an appointment with a bank officer to do that, sir."
- "I'm afraid you'll have to make an appointment with me to talk about training."
- "I have made an appointment with the warehouse manager, Mr. Jiou, so that I can have a look at the stock for myself."
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "Bruno : No problem. Next time make an appointment."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Make it to an appointment'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Make it to an appointment'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!