Make it to an event
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I can't make it (to this appointment): No puedo asistir (a esta cita)
I can't make it on Monday. No podré asistir el lunes.
- "yeah I can make ur costume party"
- "I'm very sorry but I won't be able to make it to the meeting this Friday."
- "There was a decent turnout: Icarus, Luna, and Philip all made it."
- "If you are not able to make this appointment, please call the office at 555-GUMS at least 48 hours before your scheduled visit, in order to reschedule."
- "I can't make it on Friday: I just arrived in South Africa, and I'll be here for three weeks."
- "I'm not sure I can make it Icarus."
- "Give me a buzz this afternoon, if you can, and let me know if you can make it."
- "Susie : And you can't make it?"
- "No, I'm afraid I can't make it."
- "Unfortunately many of them had other plans, and couldn't make it here."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Make it to an event'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Make it to an event'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!