Make it to an event
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I can't make it (to this appointment): No puedo asistir (a esta cita)
I can't make it on Monday. No podré asistir el lunes.
- "If you are not able to make this appointment, please call the office at 555-GUMS at least 48 hours before your scheduled visit, in order to reschedule."
- "Give me a buzz this afternoon, if you can, and let me know if you can make it."
- "I'm very sorry but I won't be able to make it to the meeting this Friday."
- "I can't make it on Friday: I just arrived in South Africa, and I'll be here for three weeks."
- "I'm not sure I can make it Icarus."
- "No, I'm afraid I can't make it."
- "Unfortunately many of them had other plans, and couldn't make it here."
- "Susie : And you can't make it?"
- "There was a decent turnout: Icarus, Luna, and Philip all made it."
- "yeah I can make ur costume party"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Make it to an event'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Make it to an event'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!