Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to make sure (that...): asegurarse, verificar (que...)
Make sure that you did not make any mistakes. Asegúrese de que no cometió ningún error.
- "Make sure you eat something before you go!"
- "I've been hired by your company to make sure you people are having fun and working together."
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "So I make sure that there's good team spirit."
- "I have heard several very disturbing reports of language misuse by management here, and I just want to make sure that everyone is on the same page as far as our language policy is concerned."
- "At the bottom of your advert, make sure you include."
- "I was just making sure."
- "Hannah : Approachable means making sure that people feel comfortable in coming to me and asking me questions."
- "You just make sure you don't gain any weight, and you'll be fine."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Make sure'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Make sure'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!