Traducción Manage to
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
to manage (a company): dirigir (una compañía)
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all e-mails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "Looks like you've managed to escape prison one more time!"
- "I have managed to smuggle some of my favorite French foods through customs, including a very smelly camembert that I have kept in my trousers."
- "He writes: Miss Bliss, how do you manage to thrive in the male-dominated perfume industry?"
- "Eventually I did manage to finish it however, at which time I enjoyed another good laugh."
- "HoratioBot tried to eat her, but I managed to save her."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at "Smells R Us" into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "We managed to identify and destroy the virus before it infected any other machines on the network, which is extremely good news."
- "I managed to maintain a shred of dignity by sticking out my ‘pinkie' finger with each sip."
- "Luckily for you, Freddy and I are members of the same golf club and I managed to persuade him not to press charges."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Manage to' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Manage to'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!